martes, 14 de julio de 2009

Laughin' Out Loud (Though I could cry)

Un poco de poesía barata y mala (y encima, en inglés para ocultar las fallas y carencias)... pero necesitaba sacarla (escribí esto en octubre pasado). A llorar se ha dicho.

I miss you so much I could cry

But I won’t; I’ll laugh instead

After banging up my head

Against that wall- oh, my, my

I will shatter it to pieces

Until I’m in front of Jesus


I’m gonna take my sword

Travel troughout the land

Fighting with my own hand

And deny every lord

I’ll write a symphony

Don’t you think it’s funny?

And while I’m away

I might think about your

Blooming eyes of dismay

I know something’s sure,

White daughter of May:

This is gonna hurt

Keep this in mind:

As long as I’m alive

Ringing bells will chime

Embracing my heart

Now, tear it all apart

2 comentarios:

Jaime (el porta!) dijo...

'This is gonna hurt'
jajaj justo estaba jugan al Duke Nukem 3D (una de sus frases más sonadas)

Escribes en inglés! mis respetos es algo que yo nunca me he atrevido a hacer.

The retro girl dijo...

wow....


profundo...pero creo que es siempre recomendable dejar salir lo que uno siente...

y es honesto lo que pusiste, así que me alegro que ese sentimiento, haya salido.

(CHALE!! que cursi me he vuelto)

PERDÓN!