viernes, 23 de julio de 2010

Canciones para días tristes

No saben cuánto daría por haber escrito estas canciones... o al menos poder tocarlas en público y gritarle al mundo un fuerte "FUCK YOU!"


Well, lived my life and never stopped to worry 'bout a thing

Opened up and shouted out and never tried to sing
Wondering if I'd done wrong
Will this depression last for long?
Won't you tell me
Where have all the good times gone?
Where have all the good times gone?

Well, once we had an easy ride and always felt the same
Time was on our side and I had everything to gain
Let it be like yesterday
Ray Davies


I know the place where you keep your secrets
Out of the sunshine, down in a valley
But I'm not afraid anymore
It's only a broken heart
What would I give, to start all over again
To clean up my mistakes
Tom Petty


I built a wall of sound to separate us
And hid among the junk of wretched highs
I sped from Planet X to Planet Alpha
Struggling for reality

Now my sight is failing in this twilight
Now my death is more than just a sad song
David Bowie


I'll run around in circles
'til i run out of breath
I'll eat you all up
Or i'll just hug you to death
You're so wonderful!
Too good to be true!
You make me
Make me hungry for you

Everything you do is simply delicate
Everything you do is quite angelicate
Why can't I be you?
Why can't I be you?
Robert Smith


No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white

Just our hands clasped so tight
Waiting for the hint of a spark
If Heaven and Hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the No's on their vacancy signs
If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark
Ben Gibbard

Talking to myself
Crying out loud
Only I can hear me
I'm stuck inside a cloud

Never been so crazy
But I've never felt so sure
I wish I had the answer to give
Don't even have the cure

Just talking to myself crying as we part
Knowing as you leave me
I also lose my heart
Talking to myself crying as we part
Knowing as you leave me
I also lose my heart
George Harrison

5 comentarios:

Tulkas Astaldo Poldoreä dijo...

exelentes canciones hermano, una de mis favoritas es la de The cure =D

The retro girl dijo...

Yo agregaría "City of Devils" de Yellowcard


Nomás por el puro antojo XD

Charro Negro dijo...

Buena lista para canciones tuberas, algo melancolicas, pero bueno, a lo mejor algo tropicalon para curar el corazon, jajaja.
Saludos Juanin!!!

Urielue dijo...

Huy no... jaja...luego te paso mi lista =P cuidate popper =)

Jaime dijo...

Si quieres gritarle Fuck you al mundo, solo hazlo :D