viernes, 23 de julio de 2010

Canciones para noches alegres

Hoy también amanecí con ganas de gritar "FUCK YOU!" al mundo y me deje divertirme como lo estoy haciendo.


Stay, lady, stay, stay with your man awhile

Why wait any longer for the world to begin
You can have your cake and eat it too
Why wait any longer for the one you love
When he’s standing in front of you
Lay, lady, lay, lay across my big brass bed
Stay, lady, stay, stay while the night is still ahead
I long to see you in the morning light
I long to reach for you in the night
Stay, lady, stay, stay while the night is still ahead
Bob Dylan


Hervidero de palabras
Sólo escucha tu alma
El lenguaje universal
Toneladas pesan nada
Cuando sólo escuchas
Sin más que pensar
Por tu cauce, Río Babel
Aguas claras corren profundas
Río Babel
Uno toma otro barco
Aunque no quiero hacerlo
Río Babel

Fluir sin un fin mas que fluir
Gustavo Cerati


Transformaremos mundos

Inventaremos mares que cruzar
Si nos perdemos nada pasara
Ahora lo entiendo, amar es liberar
Eres sangre tibia y yo me siento vivo
Leonardo de Lozanne


If you wanna win, save all of your kin in the ocean

Stay your ground, don't be discouraged
Don't let' em turn our brains into porridge
Your odd, but you've got a lot of vision
Your buck teeth, stalwart heart
Can't stop this invertebrate on a mission
He's in charge!
James Mercer

Don't look before you laugh

Look ugly in a photograph
Flash bulbs purple irises
The camera can't see
I've seen you walk unafraid
I've seen you in the clothes you made
Can you see the beauty inside of me?
What happened to the beauty I had inside of me?

And I miss you when you're not around
I'm getting ready to leave the ground
Oh you look so beautiful tonight
In the city of blinding lights
Paul Hewson

Been beat up and battered 'round
Been sent up, and I've been shot down
You're the best thing that I've ever found
Handle me with care

Reputations changeable
Situations tolerable
But baby, you're adorable
Handle me with care
George Harrison

4 comentarios:

The retro girl dijo...

Insisto, escucha la de Yellowcard XD

Sí se oyen bien bro, el de papito Bono en especial se oye chingón con los coros del público XD

Tom/Shine. dijo...

Oh, tambien estas con esto de los playlist, XD, siempre hay musica para cada dia.
Hare Krishna.

Charro Negro dijo...

Ehhh para mover la patita!!!

Jaime dijo...

Amo Lay lady lay, pero yo la escucho cuando viajo en autobús, triste o alegre, nunca falta